Prosec UK operates a key holding and alarm response service for both commercial and residential properties. Our Specially Trained Officers will respond to alarm activations day or night, every day of the year
An alarm response service can be used as part of a wider security solution or as a stand-alone service to provide security for your business, or indeed your home and meet the guidance of ACPO.
It has many advantages including:
- Dealing with the nuisance of false alarms so you don’t have to.
- Dealing with alarm activations when you may not be-able to e.g If your unable to drive through the consumption of alcohol.
- Eliminating the threat of an untrained person putting themselves at risk from confronting an intruder who may still be on the premises
- Avoidance of ‘next day’ fatigue for employee’s who have had interrupted sleep.
When a monitored intruder alarm is activated a signal is sent to an alarm receiving centre who will then contact the Prosec UK control room as the nominated key holders.
Prosec UK operates on a 24 hour basis, therefore we are always ready to respond to an alarm notification. We also use satellite vehicle tracking on our fleet of vehicles, this means we can provide a faster response to alarm activations through despatch of the closest resource whilst providing quality assurance in the service we provide. It also contributes to the health and safety of our people.
We offer an environmentally concious response with our state of the art electric vehicle in Doncaster. Our Renault Twizzy is an electric two seat response vehicle, we believe having the vehicle is not only reducing the impact on the environment but giving our clients a unique insight into how we are always looking to improve services and help the environment!!
We also have a list of approved suppliers that we can call upon on a 24- hour basis, to help secure your property and minimise the risk of further damage in the event of an incident.
Alarm Response Prices
£300 per year for key holding, then £25 per call-out, £20 if within 10 miles of our Northern office, £15 or £10 depending on distance for every hour thereafter.
The services that are included are:
- Answer all calls or texts from the clients alarm monitoring company.
- Access the clients computerised key code and identify the clients keys.
- Release the clients key’s from our secure location.
- The office will attend your premises and de-activate the alarm.
- Conduct an external check and search the building.
- Identify the cause of the alarm activation where possible.
- Call the police and allow them access where required.
- Contact the alarm company’s engineers if required.
- Contact and supervise glazing, plumbing or boarding up services if authorised by the client.
- Remain on site until the premises are totally secure.
- Compile a written report and inform the client of the incident by telephone or email the next day or immediately if required.